Hi, my name is Sergey Alexeev.
I am an applied microeconomist and in my research, I have shown that:
- Ignoring homeownership mutes intergenerational income immobility in Australia;
- Economic transition is a version of skill-biased technical change;
- Commercial test preparation schools reduce the quality of college admission;
- Russian gay propaganda laws discouraged gay-bashing;
- NAPLAN-based school incentives should include accountability for individual teachers;
- Your drinking will make your kids start smoking weed earlier and in larger quantities.
Contact me if you are interested in co-authoring or just want to hang out
This Yoda sized creature is Nicky. I usually ask him to proofread my papers before submission. I think he is doing a great job. He was born on the 11 of July.
This is Vova, he is my dentist. I can’t recommend him enough. He is amazing. His birthday is on the 4th of June.