Hi, my name is Sergey Alexeev.
I am an applied microeconomist and in my research, I have shown that:
- Ignoring homeownership mutes intergenerational income immobility in Australia;
- Economic transition is a version of skill-biased technical change;
- Commercial test preparation schools reduce the quality of college admission;
- Russian gay propaganda laws encouraged gay-bashing;
- The NSW Government may need to revise its public schools’ accountability system
Contact me if you are interested in co-authoring or just want to hang out